Monday, April 26, 2010

IRC demonolatry channel

I set lately IRC channel called #demonolatry on DalNet IRC server. I’m not present there 24/7 but often enough – I usually have my IRC client opened when I work on my comp (and that is pretty often). If I’m not there VenusSatanas is watching the channel as co-moderator.

So if you want to talk, ask questions, visit me at: irc://dalnet/demonolatry

Since I’m Theistic Satanist first and Demonolator secondary, my channel focuses on topics related to Theistic Satanism and Demonolatry .

Note: IRC channels are quiet as long as someone isn’t participating actively. Moderators and regular visitors know each other long enough so we don’t talk all the time. We wait for initiative of new comers. So if you intend to lurk there, you will probably wait long. So if you have questions or specific topic on your mind, just say hi and post it. We are not all the time waiting if someone shows up, so most probably you will need to wait patiently a little bit till we respond. That’s how things on IRC usually work. If you use Fierefox, I recommend to install Chatzilla add-on. It’s simple and users friendly, at least comparing to other IRC clients.

No comments: